FS: Pontiac Banshee and Chrysler Atlantic

Hello,

I'm an airplane modeler who found himself in possession of a few car kits I know I will never build. I figured I'd try to sell them here before going the eBay route. The two kits are:

Revell 25th Pontiac Banshee show car - $5 Lindberg 25th Chrysler Atlantic show car - $8

Postage is $4 per kit, or $6 for both of them - in the CONUS only, please. AS far as I know, they are both complete (if not, I will refund your money). I much prefer PayPal, but will accept money order or cashier's check, or a personal check if I've traded with you before.

NOTE: I will be out of town from Feb 16-22nd. If I don't sell them before leaving on the 16th, please send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you the following week.

Yours,

Tom Test RocketArm 2424 @yahoo.com (remove space s)

Reply to
RocketArm2424