FS: (revised list *LINK*) models, books, decals, aftermarket parts

Dear all,
With many thanks to those stalwart members who have done me the
courtesy of giving a part of my collection of kits, books, aftermarket
parts and decals a good home, I post below a revised list. Mostly it
is a lot shorter, but I did pick up a few items in Tokyo that I
thought might interest a few members here too:

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@mb3.seikyou.ne.jp with offers and for
enquiries.
Best regards, Gernot Hassenpflug, Kyoto, Japan
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Site Timeline