Future releases???????????

Having had a good sort out of my stash I have found some parts for planned conversions I'd forgotten about. Since the kit of my conversion is usually released just as I put the tracks on, I thought you may want to have some input into the next kit release.

So what do you want me to start first: 1. MK103 armed 'Wirblwind', 2. Twin

3.7cm 'Ostwind II', 3.Stretched E100 30cm. 'Baer', 4. 10cm/L100 armed E75, or finally 6. Panther G with the anti-aircraft missiles? (thats a Nichimo Panther G so you can tell how long I've had it)

Dave

Reply to
David Amos