God Save the King?

Gotta ask - is he any relaton to Jenna?

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

No problem. This was one of those cases where you type a word, decide it looks silly, respell it, decide that looks even sillier, and eventually you end up with no idea how to spell it at all. I hate it when my brain plays tricks like that on me.

As for the implications of the incorrect spelling, I don't think we need that on this group, there's more than enough of it on the net anyway :-)

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

And is this a bad thing? I think not....

RobG

*(the Aussie one)
Reply to
Rob Grinberg

I saw an Alyson Hannigan (Willow) on eBay in 1:6 scale, or so. Also a "Buffy". Don't know who the manufacturer was, though.

The Old Timer

i've got my sound machine i've got my electronic dream sonic reducer ain't no user.

on a sab note, ken brann died yesterday. former guitar and bass player for iron butterfly 67-69.

no, danny's considerably older. if you ever saw oingo boingo, they were and old fart band. explains some of the songs....

In article , The Old Timer writes

I hope this is a reference to time, not run-up distance...

Cheers,

Reply to
Moramarth

In article , Rob Grinberg writes

No bad in it whatsoever, IMO.

If we're going to do "spot the quote", I'll volunteer: "Oh, force would be all right..." (It's not so much the words as the way they're said...)

Cheers,

Reply to
Moramarth

Got a Jenna jones? I finally got to see the show once it hit the re-run circuit. She's a good comedic actress as well as being attractive.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

would you like the three brann era on cd?

Scott Lowther

I keep hearing that quote what film is it from?

As for Kidman/Cruise Nicole- oooh yeah! Tom - more info than I needed.

Reply to
John Pickstock

American Pie (and AP2). Said by Alyson Hannigan :-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

Bill, I actually meant Jenna Elfman. MMMMMMMM! Dancer's legs. And apparently Danny's her husband.... :-(

RobG (the Aussie > >

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

So was I. A "jones" means a compelling interest, maybe as far as a fetish for something. Thus I went for the alliterative. She does have a good control on her movements. I recall one episode where she was 'ill' and she sank/slid onto the kitchen table in one fluid move - funny as hell. Right then I started to think of her as a new Lucy. I haven't seen her do anything else since, though.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

And I'll listen to all of them and more. Yep, it's a funny world, for which I give thanks. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

the yo gung cd by einsturzede neubaten or the choke by skinny puppy help me build.

News to me. I just remember that silly record about a 'basketball jones'.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

exactly, the idea was the guy couldn't live without a basketball in his hand. that was cheech and chong.

Ahhh, translation problems.... I did notice the lowercase 'jones', but just thought "ol' Bill's slipping a bit"...Thanks for the heads-up. And, yes, she is a fine comedienne and given a chance, I reckon she could out-do Lucy. (Who is STILL very funny).

RobG (the Aussie > >

Reply to
Rob Grinberg