Has anyone successfully used Eduard pre-painted photo-etched parts....

....without destroying the beautifully painted details? I am adding a
set (73226) to my 1/72nd scale Hasegawa F/A-18E and was wondering if
these parts can be used without destroying them. Also what have you fund
to be a match for the grey they use on the cockpit side panels. They
look a bit blue to me.
Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit
FWIW I have used some on both 1/48 and 1/32 scale aircraft with what I consider satisfactory results, I can't speak for 1/72. It's too small for my eyes/fingers.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
I like to cut these with an xacto knife using a CDROM for the cutting suface. You get AOL Cd's all the time plus rejected CD's from work and using the non-labeled surface I have found that it helps to keep the parts from flying off in unknown directions.
"Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit" wrote in message news:9EqWd.48035$7z6.25798@lakeread04...
Reply to
mik21usa

Site Timeline