heavykits models

Several years ago there was a website called 'heavykits'. They listed a number of huge 1/72 a/c vacs they planned. Spruce Goose,
An-124, An-225, C-5, etc. There site disappeared & I stumbled upon the Spruce Goose on eBay a year or so back. Anyone know what their deal is now? I'd sure like to get the An-124 & 225.
Several years ago there was a website called 'heavykits'. They listed a number of huge 1/72 a/c vacs they planned. Spruce Goose, An-124, An-225, C-5, etc. Their site disappeared & I stumbled upon the Spruce Goose kit on eBay a year or so back. Anyone know what their deal is now? I'd sure like to get the An-124 & 225.

These might also be helpfull:
http://www.anigrand.com/index.htm
http://www.72scale.com/aircraft/role/jetlifter.htm
--