Nash Bridges Complete 6 season 122 episodes 30 on dvds.

Nash Bridges debuted on March 29, 1996 on CBS and had its finale season on May 4, 2001. It was an American television police drama which starred Don Johnson. Nash Bridges focuses on the story of a veteran police. Nash Bridges is the head of the SIU department of the San Francisco police.

Together with this best friend and considered as a partner for life Joe Dominguez they are the best in solving the crimes in the city. Together with their powerful team they enforce law whether from the most powerful rich people down to bottom of the ladder.

But in spite being a good police officer, he has his own personal problems to deal with. Nash Bridges is a single divorced father who has a young daughter who needs attention and care. And this is what he fails to give and do. He refuses to stay home all the time to give time for his career.

for more info visit us at dvdcraze.tv

Reply to
shielatukmol

what scale is that Nash 1/24 or 1/25 and are the bridges included. I assume they are the same scale as the Nash?? (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

And the second prize is: Nash Bridges Complete 7 season!

Reply to
tomcervo

There certainly is a lack of Nashes available in 1/25th. I can scratch the bridge.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller