Bridges

Hi all

I used to possess a book (or booklet) that had diagrams for the model construction of bridges with dimensions for thickness of Card etc for girder and brick built bridges

Can anyone point me at a current book please

TIA

-- Regards Gray

snipped-for-privacy@madcaravanner.uk

Reply to
Gray

More prototype than model details but you could visit your local library and ask them to get "Bridges for Modellers" by L. Wood. I know Buckinghamshire have a copy, as I have it out on loan:) Even if your own local library service do not have it you can request an inter library loan, probably for a small fee.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

thanks for the answers folks

But I popped into Rails in Sheffield and found a very nice kit of a brick viaduct made by Metcalfe at a good price so the scratch built idea got chucked out of the window It was 152mm high so for the size I needed it lost 30 mm and sits nicely where I need it