help wanted - my russian isn't all that good...

The second posting with, I assume, a corrected url made the newsgroup crash. I obviously got it back but I've never seen that before. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

That is a puzzler! It didn't work the first night for some reason:

hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Whatever, it worked THIS time. Now, what were we talking about?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

working for that Sr. Grade...

Reply to
Mad Modeller

LOL! Okay, the above URL is of the Revell '91 Ilyushin Il-4. Who's got a Zvezda to compare? Or another boxing of this kit so we can conclude it's the same mold? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper