Hobby Station in Elizabethtown, KY closed

Another local hobby shop that was probably frequented by any modeler who spent time at Fort Knox has closed as of the end of last month. I liked the place, it
had a lot of neat stuff and was less than a 5 mile round trip.
Now I've got to go to Louisville (100 mi round trip) if I need some hobby supplies.

Damn! I don't live there any more, but still.