Hunmbrol #111

Hi

Yesterday I asked for an advise about what Humbrol / Tamiya Colour to use for late German WW2 uniforms. I was suggested to use Humbrol #111, but according to my Humbrol colour chart, that colour doesn't excist anymore, does anyone know if it's got another number or what number to use instead.

Per

Reply to
Per Kristensen

According to Humbrol, Tamiya XF22 is the equivalent of Hu111.

HTH

John

Reply to
John Walker

"John Walker" skrev i en meddelelse news:Tdr%b.169$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Anyone know waht Humbrol number to use instead of #111

Per

Reply to
Per Kristensen

Apparantly FS34226 is a close match, too. It is sometimes used for aircraft interiors....

Lifecolour produces it...

or you could use Gunze H48, if you can get it.

DS

Reply to
DS