Hunmbrol #111

Hi
Yesterday I asked for an advise about what Humbrol / Tamiya Colour to use
for late German WW2 uniforms.
I was suggested to use Humbrol #111, but according to my Humbrol colour
chart, that colour doesn't excist anymore, does anyone know if it's got
another number or what number to use instead.
Per
Reply to
Per Kristensen
According to Humbrol, Tamiya XF22 is the equivalent of Hu111.
HTH
John
Reply to
John Walker
"John Walker" skrev i en meddelelse news:Tdr%b.169$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...
Anyone know waht Humbrol number to use instead of #111
Per
Reply to
Per Kristensen
Apparantly FS34226 is a close match, too. It is sometimes used for aircraft interiors....

Lifecolour produces it...
or you could use Gunze H48, if you can get it.
DS
Reply to
DS