Italian quality Ship models

Hi to everyone, I'm italian and i've just opened an online modellism shop. I'm working hard to complete all products with clear english descriptions, because i believe that the italian models are very attractive and high quality.

The link is

Some products are still without price, but you can safely buy the others

Reply to
Fabio

Fabio a émis l'idée suivante :

Hi Fabio,

Your kink doesn't work.

Reply to
Flying Frog

Excuse me for the broken link.

The correct one is:

Fabio

Excuse me for the broken link.

The correct one is:

Fabio

Fabio: First, english descriptions will be clearer if related to "modelling" or "modeling" rather than "modellism". Trust me ;-) Second, to rise more interest you'd better widen the scale plastic modelling dept because it is rather poor. Nevertheless, RC toys are a bit out of target here. Hope this helps

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news

Reply to
Luca Beato

Yes, i will follow your suggestions. Thank you very much.

Reply to
Fabio