Jim Shirley Productions 1/16 M-1 Abrams

Hello , I have a JSP 1/16 M-1 w/ many extra things- fig-ect ... Its been OOP for along time. It will make a very nice and Big kit for someone with the time. My problem is I don't remember what I paid for it. I want to put it up on e-bay but don't know what its worth now. (think I paid like 400.00 for it. Anyway thanks for any help you can give me.

Best regards, Glenn

Reply to
STOKES 00009