Lack of Expedited Shipping From Squadron???

I'm beginning to wonder if Squadron has some special problem with Maryland.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Our experiences/impressions are different. I've been dealing with Squadron for over four years now and have always been satisfied. Most stuff I want is in stock and arrives within three days or so. Maybe I've been lucky since I don't often buy esoteric stuff (other than a couple of Grand Phoenix kits).

Anyhow, just a different perspective.

peace, david

Reply to
David Young

Reply to
Count DeMoney

I placed an online order last Sunday (about 10 after market items). All in stock and the package arrived on Thursday in good shape and shipped complete.

Reply to
Count DeMoney