lindberg b17 g

anyone built or know of any rebiews of the lindberg 17? any cool mods or problems. also, are there any pics of the aphrodite 17's. i had the thought that the odd scale would make a good one off bash.

Reply to
someone

aphrodite was the war weary rc bombers. mostly f's but a few g's. filled full of explosives, roof cut off for easy egress?

Reply to
someone

Aphrodite? How about a YB-40? You'd need two kits for the extra turrets as the kit is 1/64th. Not much else usable in that scale. A long time ago I saw a Lindberg kit built but I can't tell you anything about it other than it was well done.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yeah, the "convertible." Since you'll want to detail the interior I'd suggest you do it in 1/72 since the odd scale will keep you from using aftermarket parts. Same thing with decals; you can check the local art store for the right size letters in a stencil or Letraset. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

i had forgotten that. well, the 1/64 will have to be a stocker, i guess. unless i can get a copy store to print me decals.

Reply to
someone