Luke AFB Gate Guard

I just got a set of decals to do a 1/72 F-100 skyblazers paint scheme. I was based at Luke AFB from 1980-1984. There was a F-100 at the main gate that was painted in the Skyblazers paint scheme. Does any one know the serial number that was on the side of the fuselage for this aircraft?

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn

based at Luke AFB from 1980-1984. There was a F-100 at the main gate that was painted in the Skyblazers paint scheme. Does any one know the serial number that was on the side of the fuselage for this aircraft?

Thanks Steve<

The serial displayed was "42009", short for 54-2009. I have a shot on my Hun site:

CB

Reply to
Jinxx1