Matchbox Lynx

in message news:...

Yes

I spoke to Trevor Snowden about this last year and he said a huge amount of people ask for replacements. I like most others have aftermarket sheets but a lot of the time like with the Lynx i have i want to do most off the sheet. i think 1 of 6 was ok.

Same goes with the pile of 48th Super Entendards, Jaguars i have.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales
[off register decals....]

i'll imagine that it is something that airfix will want to get up to scratch.

t.

Reply to
Trevor

Im surprised they let it happen for as long as it has. It must cost them money, time and bad feeling with customers. A few i have are spot on but the trouble is that some i have are way off register and they are ones you need even with a aftermarket sheet say like roundels and fin flashes.

Im quite happy. the local Revell rep gave me £700 worth of stuff yesterday inc the £170 top of the range airbrush. Some of the kits i have wanted, some not but i do have the 32? 1:8th hot rod thats friggin huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The old Protar tooled F40 will be a challenge but always wanted that too. Some good aircraft kits too. I did swop a couple i recieved with a few in my hobby shop, like that Luft Seadler thing, not my cup of tea at all. So i swoped for another of that new tooled 72nd Mig21 and the new Mi8 helo, looks great and not the same as my KP stash. has rear opening cargo doors too and nice sheet.

Given a few of the basic bits to some kids, like the magnet flying display things. oh got a few of the slot cars too. Just need to buy some scalextric stuff like i had when i was a sprog!