May the Easter blessing be upon the folks at RMS

Same to you and yours!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller wrote in news:4441D43A.9D315FF1 @nextline.com:

You all have soe eggs on me!!

Cheers and happy Easter.

Dennis

Reply to
Mechanical Menace

Yes , a very Happy Easter to all as well

I hope that everybody here has a very Safe and a very Wonderful Hoiday.

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

And a happy Pesach as well.

Lynne and Justin are Jewish, but we make sure that he has some nice things on Easter morning. Later tonight we'll haul out my late mother's blown hand decorated eggs. Lots of oohs and aahs.

Best wishes to all.

om

Reply to
maiesm72