MK 14 Spitfire question

I was thumbing through my Osprey Aviation Elite book on No. 91 Squadron. The artwork depicts a Mk14 Spit, RB 188, DL*k which has a red haired woman raiding a V-1 in the buff on the aircraft's nose along with the name BRUMHILDE.

Two questions:

Does anyone know if the graphic appeared on both sides of the nose of the aircraft?

Does anyone know of a source for decals for this aircraft?

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Spierings