Model show booty!

Went to Meter Prods. little to-do today. Good vendors. Scored a 1/32
Revell F-15E, a 1/32 Revell Mig-29 and a 1/144 Space Shuttle for the
unGodly sum of $30. The model Gods must have taken pity as the items I
went to the show to get from Meteor were out of stock.
I feel suitably compensated.
Ta-ta!
Rama lama
who's yo mama
Temple of the eeire glow
Watch out where the huskies go
Frank
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Don't you eat that yellow snow!
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
Cath-O-lic girls with their tiny little mustache...
Reply to
Chris C.
Hey any good Cath-O-lic girl bleaches her mustache with peroxide!
Cheers, Max
Reply to
Max Bryant
I think my ex-'s is a bit larger than mine was at 12. Bear in mind, I was shaving at 13. :]
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Gee, I never met any that needed to do that, must be that Irish Catholic background :-) Brian.
Reply to
Brian McCarron
Sorry, speaking of first hand experience with Italian Catholic. Cheers, Max B.
Reply to
Max Bryant