Model show booty!

Went to Meter Prods. little to-do today. Good vendors. Scored a 1/32 Revell F-15E, a 1/32 Revell Mig-29 and a 1/144 Space Shuttle for the unGodly sum of $30. The model Gods must have taken pity as the items I went to the show to get from Meteor were out of stock.

I feel suitably compensated.

Ta-ta!

Rama lama who's yo mama Temple of the eeire glow Watch out where the huskies go

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Don't you eat that yellow snow!

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Reply to
Chris C.

Hey any good Cath-O-lic girl bleaches her mustache with peroxide!

Cheers, Max

Reply to
Max Bryant

I think my ex-'s is a bit larger than mine was at 12. Bear in mind, I was shaving at 13. :]

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Gee, I never met any that needed to do that, must be that Irish Catholic background :-) Brian.

Reply to
Brian McCarron

Sorry, speaking of first hand experience with Italian Catholic. Cheers, Max B.

Reply to
Max Bryant