Model Stash and Disney post - Who was that?

someone replied to my posts in regards to models and collecting Disney. I seem to have lost Internet Explorer and with it all my email and bookmarks.

If you know who you are, please reply as I never got the chance to reply to your Disney stuff story.

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59

Sounds like Tom Young. I just showed him an instruction sheet for Disney Frontierland Logs last week.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

That was me.