Modelmecca in US

Anyone used them? Any good?

LSA cant get the Warrior figures i need, Historex dont list them on website so looks like i have get them from the US.

thanks

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Do you mean VLS (the web address is modelmecca.com , but it's actually VLS)? They are fine. I order from them all the time. The only issue is whether they have the item in stock, as you can't tell from the website.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

If you can't get Warriors products from VLS/Modelmecca...then you can't get them at all. Warriors is *part* of VLS.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

thanks, it seems from shops i asked in UK, getting them in UK at present is a nightmare

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I will email them........if they wont ship to me direct, couldu order them, get them and pay for them, and u forward them to me once i pay you? its the

72nd German standing/sitting figures i want, i will email them now and see if they will ship to me. >