Morris Mini Cooper Racing 1/24 Sports Car Racing Series NO.130

Hi, all I just purchased the Morris Mini Cooper Racing 1/24 Sports Car Racing Series NO.130 kit. Has anyone built it ? Or built another Morris Mini Cooper model?

Reply to
Mikael Landin

If it's the Tamiya one, you'll love it - just as difficult to work on as the real ones (bloody Poms...) Seriously, gorgeous little kit and a lot of fun to do.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Thx Rob for your input. Yes it is the Tamiya model. Well i am looking forward to get my hands on the parts. I am thinking of not doing it in BritishRacing green, but i cant decide on what other colour to use.

"Rob Grinberg" skrev i meddelandet news:4247dff7$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.chariot.net.au...

Reply to
Mikael Landin