Never, ever, use Wonderland Models, Scotland

Hi Everyone

Do not use this company as they are thieves. They will steal your money and come up with pathetic excuses why you cant get a refund. Keep away from them.

Alternatively, you can call on: 0131 229 6428 (4 Lines)

International +44 131 229 6428

Fax on 0131 229 7625

Or write to:

Wonderland Models

97 and 101 Lothian Road

Edinburgh

EH3 9AN

Mr Bunn

Reply to
Mr Fru T Bunn

I have used this firm many times and never ever had any problem.

Reply to
David Amos

Same here David, over 10 transactions, I've always been well happy with them but they now argue over a £10 kit !! Really bad customer service. Hannants from now on.

Bunn

Reply to
Mr Fru T Bunn

You could try us - we can deliver anything that Hannants have - if its in stock we ship same day. If we need to get it for you, catch us before Wednesday lunchtime and we can get it in the post by Saturday morning.

We offer free delivery within the UK as well.

464311

Oh and we now stock Montex masks - the only place in the UK!

David David Pennington SBX Model Shop

david

Tried your link to the online shop and its not working Will try again later but please be aware there maybe a problem with your site.

Thanks :-)

Reply to
Sig

Try this link. It was all working a fex seconds ago :-)

Pennington SBX Model Shop

david

SiG

Reply to
Sig

I like your style David !! Capitalism at its best !! LoL. SBX is in my favourites folder and I look forward to trying you out !! Fnarr-Fnarr !!

Mr Fru T Bunn

Reply to
Mr Fru T Bunn