"New" HobbyCraft Avro Arrow?

Listed in the latest FineScale and in the latest Squadron flyer is what is reported as a "new tool" issue of the 1/48 CF-105 Avro Arrow. Has anybody seen this kit? If so how does it compare to the original? Is it really "new tool" or just a revision? The original had a good basic shape but any real detail just wasn't there. If they've done a better job I'd love to get one. WRF

"Nooooooo! Stop me before I build again."

Reply to
rfranklin