New Modeling opportunities

If you have not seen the news, Blizzard just announced Starcraft II. I have one of the original Starcraft Space Marines built and another in the box. I have to imaginve that this will be an opportunity for more interesting modeling subjects. You can see the trailers at

As with all Blizzard products they are not released before their time, like fine wine...

Lance

Reply to
Bluepen