New Xtrakit

It's a Scimitar! Wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! *strutt* :-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Let's see, export price is just over 15 1/2 quid so I just need another

14 1/2 to make thirty! Hurry up with those Seafires too please!

Enzo Matrix wrote:

Reply to
Dave Shreeve

That's simple. *Two* Scimitars! :-D

I wonder what FAA models will have in the pipeline for this one.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Reply to
Dave Shreeve

According to Wikipedia, they were used by:

No. 700X Flight

736 Naval Air Squadron 800 Naval Air Squadron 803 Naval Air Squadron 804 Naval Air Squadron 807 Naval Air Squadron Fleet Requirements Unit
Reply to
Enzo Matrix

A budy-budy refueling pod would be nice to go with the kit, sidewinders are easily stocked from an early Hasagawa weapons set and other than fuel tanks I havent seen pictures of the Scimitar carrying much else. Of course someone will prove me wrong.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

1000lb bombs or 2" rocket pods would be more appropriate than Winders.
Reply to
Enzo Matrix

See I was right !!!

Reply to
Gondor

LOL

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

The Scimitar is now in stock. And it isn't subject to the usual thirty quid overseas minimum.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Reply to
Dave Shreeve

Here's a bit of a teaser for you.

Enzo Matrix

And some reference photos

Enzo Matrix

Reply to
Dave Shreeve

Hannants was in a different place then, on the high street in the middle of Lowestoft. These days it's in a maHOOSive warehouse in Oulton Broad. Tucked away in a corner are a Harrier and Sea Harrier! The Harrier was one of my jets when I used to run a HAS in Germany.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix