WTB: TESTORS OV-10A

Looking for a 1/48th scale Testors OV-10A Bronco, kit no. 506. If you
have one you can depart with, let me know at my home email address.
Please note, will not pay collector prices. I build, I do not
collect.
Thanks,
Ray
Austin, Texas
Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman
Hi
I just got one from Squadron last month but it's no longer listed there. But it is listed here:
And the Paragon bits are available again :-)
?FULL=PAR48091 HTH
Reply to
peter marshall