news.sbxmodelshop.co.uk Update - new group

Following a request, we have now added

alt.binaries.pictures.military

This one isn't getting a large backlog loaded but will keep up to date from now.

To use this service, just point your news reader at news.sbxmodelshop.co.uk and you should be up and running. If you have any problems please contact me - snipped-for-privacy@sbxmodelshop.co.uk and I will do what I can to help. David SBX Model Shop

of Montex Masks to the world!

Reply to
david