Odd Request

Hi all.

I've got a very odd request here if someone could help me.

If anyone has the Aires 1/48 F 16 cockpit set, (2 seater OK) could you please scan the photoetch part sheet and send me a copy of the scan ??

I lost a photoetch part and need a scan of the photoetch part set so I can make another out of thin plastic or sheet paper.

I know its a long shot, but I'd thought I'd ask here and see.

Thanks a lot :)

Reply to
AM