Ohka Bomb model?

can you scan the box or point me to a vendor.

It is in fact 1/72 scale.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I don't know as I never bought one and I don't remember whether Scale Muddler ever checked. I do recall them saying it was a G4M1&1/2 instead of a 2.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

You may be thinking of their He 111, which is 1/63. Too bad, too, as the removable cowlings with engines was neat.

Many of their early kits were off scale.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I remembered the He-111, B-17 & a Ju-88(?) maybe?, were in

1/60-something, so I figured the Betty was too. Thought I read it somewhere as well.
Reply to
famvburg