Only Tamiya makes a 1/48 F-4U-1 Corsair ??

Those bison we have up here look like rhinos when full grown.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

If they are moose, you are going to need something like the Maginot Line to keep them confined; the things wander through barbed wire and electric cattle fences like they are snapping strings. I don't know if I ever heard of anyone raising moose as anything other than a tourist attraction; they aren't supposed to taste very good at all, and you had better damn well hope you bring them down with the first shot if you hunt them, as their weight and size make them extremely dangerous if they are angry. I haven't seen one yet but some people around here (Jamestown, North Dakota) are raising emus.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

kind of funny to see sr's and i's running across private land. i'm surprised they don't call them king's hiways and interstate king routes.

Reply to
someone

way too many bambi in the wild. time to thin that herd.

Reply to
someone