OT:Anyone here Norwegian?

Or do you know Norwegian well enough to tell me how to type something? I'm looking for "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year". I don't quite trust translation programs yet. We're still a long way from a Universal Translator.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Here's how to say it in over 100 languages:

(BTW Bill they use the short version of the Polish ;-))

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy

Merry Christmas is "GOD YUL"

Reply to
Math Mathiasen

Thanks, MJ. I'll have a look. It sounds interesting just for looking at language comparisons.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thank you, Math. And I'll publicly thank Anders too for his e-mail informing me. Now I can pass it on to the gentleman from Trondheim who bought something from me on E-bay. We may be fewer here than before but we still help each other out.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

"God Jul og Godt Nytt År" is the translation you are looking for.

Øystein
Reply to
Lillian Johansen

Thanks for the reply, Øystein.