OT: DAMN...I Didn't Buy Another Guitar...

...but I did buy a Fulltone TTE tape echo today. One of TEN limited edition ones in black tolex...tolex...tolex...

But there's an blonde American Deluxe ash Strat in my near future...had my hands on her (and her sister...) last weekend. Think I gotta make a return trip. If that gal don't love me, I know her sister will...

Reply to
Rufus

"Rufus" skrev i en meddelelse news:Pc2ai.92166$n_.53356@attbi_s21...

Your'e mad :-)

But then again, aren't we all?

Can you imagine this situation: 'I'gotta dig some grooves with my spade.'

Got to admit, I don't know if it can be translated in that way from danish. But I think you get the point :-)

Damn I regret, that I never learned to pull those strings :-(

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

tbi_s21...

Why is this being posted on a model discussion group? Don't "guitar buyers" have one of their own. If you must please post this stuff elsewhere.

Reply to
Ol' 45

attbi_s21...

Rufus and I trade our guitar acquisitions as well as models here..... Give us a break. Musicians are a little odd...... trying to learn chords after decades of paint and glue fumes....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

attbi_s21...

Reply to
frank

6@attbi_s21...

well there was the "OT" notice..... Hey Rufus, circle the wagons! the Injuns are comin' !!!!!

Reply to
crw59

why do you top post and rudely f*ck up threads? simple netiqueete too much for you? too busy playing control freak?

Reply to
someone

meddelelsenews:Pc2ai.92166$n_.53356@attbi_s21...

Ain't bin here long, have ya?..

Reply to
Rufus

meddelelsenews:Pc2ai.92166$n_.53356@attbi_s21...

...and here I always thought the fumes made me play better.

Reply to
Rufus

...because it's nice to share.

Reply to
Rufus

meddelelsenews:Pc2ai.92166$n_.53356@attbi_s21...

I'll just crank the gain up on the stack and feed something hard and high back at 'em...that'll scare 'em off...at least, it worked in the dorms...

Reply to
Rufus

ain't makin' no friends, neither.

Reply to
someone

Golly gee. It's funny that I don't see the OT on Google, until I open it. OTOH, I just have to look to see what stupid shit y'all are posting at a non-guitar group.

e:

356@attbi_s21...
Reply to
frank

So, maybe I'll join in. I just bought a fork lift! Yeah, I've wanted one for my shop for a while & got a good deal on it. It's a Yale, 4000 lbs capacity, but that's all I need. I think I'd rather have a Harvard, but a Yale will do. This weekend I'm going to look at a Honda ATC 200 3 wheeler. You guys are into motorcycles, too, right? Close enough huh? Never have wanted a 4 wheeler, but I've wanted a 3 wheeler again for years. They're hard to find 'round these parts. Needs a little fixing up, but the price is right.

te:

Reply to
frank

I got a couple Harleys, but I quit riding in the dirt a long time ago...

Don't think I'll ever build anything big enough to require a forklift, but I would like to have a metal shop with a forge and foundry someday. Learned all that stuff in high school as an offshoot of my model building activities...it's all models anyway...just a matter of scale.

Reply to
Rufus

The original title of this post was "OT:DAMN...I Didn't Buy Another Guitar..." The "OT:" means "Off Topic". If your ISP is deleting portions of headers you should take it up with them.

...And if you REALLY want to hear some opinions, yeah, check out the musician's groups...

Reply to
Rufus

i like the jap propane pwered lifts a lot. last forever. don't rust and no maintenance.

3 wheelers are dangerous. get a quad. victory make great ones. too easy to dump a 3...i don't think they make them anymore. did you forget your stamp collection? got any hindenberg cancellations?
Reply to
someone

actually, it's all toys...

Reply to
someone

yet you can't stop top posting. too cool for netiquette or too busy bitching about content?

Reply to
someone

I did a pretty good weathering job on the Matchbox forklift that I intended to use on the HO layout. My idea was to institute piggyback service with the forklift to change out truck trailers. It eliminated the need for a ramp and saved a little space. Wish I had a good pic of the forklift.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller