OT Does anyone go from Bristol to Sheffield?

I need to get my car fixed before Anett comes 1st March from Germany, located a gearbox for my 77GT but its in Bristol.....i cant afford a courier.

If anyone does this run, even if its not for the next week could they collet and drop it me off, your more than happy to go through my stash for a few kits and a bit of cash.

Im spending all my money on decorating and i have no cash at all.

Its only a small gearbox.

hope someone can help!!!

Reply to
jules