OT Gene Pintey died yesterday

i remember him when i was a bin lid in back of my step dads Capri in the early 70's on a 8 track.

I also remember going on a date about 8 years ago with a really hot chick....i called into a record store and bought his album....i never saw her again.

I might give you a fone call next week, when i get my cheap international call service back, its been down a week, if you dont mind Bill

Reply to
Jules

That's nice. No mention of it on our newscasts. Gee, he wasn't very much older than me. (Cough, cough) I guess he passed that last exit to Brooklyn for all time.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

When you're young and so in love as we And bewildered by the world we see Why do people hurt us so Only those in love would know What a town without pity can do

If we stop to gaze upon a star People talk about how bad we are Ours is not an easy age We're like tigers in a cage What a town without pity can do

RIP old friend (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

you mean pitney by some chance jules?

Well said :^(

Reply to
anybody

Gladly sir. You can update me on things. I was going to suggest using green chalk over silver paint on your MiG to replicate that finish shown on abms. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yes it looks like such a poor finnish like that. On the 72nd one last year i just painted it all green then with a metallic silver added the worn off area on top rather than vice versa and looked ok in that scale, 32nd is a differant kettle of fish.

Reply to
Jules