OT: Here's a FUBAR for ya'......

Hub Plott III

Doesn't want to load for me but I guess it has to do with the vandalism in a Jersey cornfield. I heard it had made the NY Times. It's nice the Philly news guys could take a break from reporting today's shooting deaths for a bit.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

How ironic! I just transferred to this unit, its not all barracks but rather the HQ of Amphibious Construction Battalion 1.

Cheers, Izzy

Reply to
tomservo