(OT) I guess god really was his co-pilot

97
WW II fighter ace Scott dies at 97 Flying Tiger wrote 'God is My Co-Pilot"
WARNER ROBINS, Georgia (AP) -- Retired Brig. Gen. Robert L. Scott, the
World War II flying ace who told of his exploits in the China-Burma-India theater in his book "God is My Co-Pilot," died Monday. He was 97.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/27/scott.obit.ap/index.html