OT!!! Movie enquiry

OK guys,,, I know I bagged it bigtime when you were discussing it a few
months ago, but did any of you actually go and see 'Stealth'? You know,
the flick with the whacko airyplane and Jessica Biel? I've got a coupla
days off work and want to let my head out, so is it worth the trip to the
cinema? I'm not expecting a classic movie, but how much does it suck?
As always, TIA
RobG
Reply to
RobG
downloaded it off a bittorent site a week or so ago, pretty lame, dont bother paying to see it, download it if ya think you gotta see it but dont pay
Reply to
Shawn
"Shawn" wrote
So it's OK to steal something if you don't think it's that good?
KL
Reply to
Kurt Laughlin
IMHO The best part of the movie is the 30 seconds of Jessica Biel in that powder blue bikini!
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
"Kurt Laughlin" wrote in
With you there Kurt.
RobG
Reply to
RobG
"William H. Shuey" wrote in
Hmmmm. 12 bucks for 30 secs of Ms Biel in a bikini... nope, not worth the money. Not even if she was live in the living room.
Thank-you all - now I'll have to build some models instead. (c:
RobG
Reply to
RobG
Build nodels! That's crazy talk, I tell you.
Reply to
Jim
Oh, the horrors!!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Damn FFS. that should read build Models.
Reply to
Jim
screw the MPAA
Reply to
Shawn
"Shawn" wrote in news:dW4Ue.317453$x96.208956 @attbi_s72:
Shawn... do you have a job? If so, send me all your income - don't keep any for yourself. No? Don't wanna do it? Then stop stealing other peoples incomes, you freeloader.
RobG
Reply to
RobG
Stealing the odd movie, worth about US$2 at video rental prices, must rank fairly low in the scale of things, compared to photocopying books (for personal use, of course), paying employees as little as possible, environmentally unfriendly products, military adventures, etc., etc. At US$2 theft, that's pretty cheap and harmless fun!
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug
Come to think of it, those hundreds of library books I've read have cheated authors out of untold dollars. Where do I send the check?
Doug Wagner
Reply to
Doug Wagner
we can accomodate your finances.
Gernot Hassenpflug wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com:
So you'd be ok if someone came to your house and nicked a few of your $2 videos? Or maybe those kits you bought cheap at a garage sale. You wouldn't ask any redress from them if they only knocked out a couple of your teeth, instead of killing you while they were there? It's not a question of degree, but of absolutes. Theft is wrong, however big or small the amount.
RobG
And while you're at it, you can send me your paypacket, too. (c::
Reply to
RobG