OT pics of Anetts visit

Popped a few pics online from when Anett came to visit.

I watched earlier the movie Vanishing Point, the orig. Her father sent it on dvd when she came, he had no idea its my fave ever movie (along withe the orig Gone in 60 sec). He said it was one of the very few US movies to get to the former DDR at the time at the cinema.

Reply to
Jules

You have a beautiful girlfriend and a handsome dog - you're a lucky man indeed. :)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

You know, 2 weeks before she came it rained 24/7, the day she came bright sunshine non stop, like that until the day she left and now rain rain rain.

Now i have the decals i need for the 32nd kit i take in 7 weeks i have to work out how to build it, i guess without the canopy, undercarrage and probes and get it 1500miles in 1 piece.

respond via email.

Reply to
Jules

I hadnt cut it since Rome last Nov, but she didnt like it, it was pretty bad so i paid for my first haircut in at least 8 years.

she brought me a load of salami, vodka, German black beer and other stuff......

Reply to
Jules

Yeah that hippy chick on the bike made a favorable lasting impression on me at the ripe old age of 10 or so. 10ft high on the drive-in screen weren't too bad either.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Like I said, Arthur's a handsome dog... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Annette I recognize - which one is Arthur?

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Everyone thinks so, apart from me, always said from day 1 hes pig ugly, but then who am i to talk....hes damn smart though, says what he wants and always there when you feel down.

When i came back from my 10 day visit to German in Dec, i couldnt wait to see him, as soon as i walked in he didnt come to me, he went straight for a bag where i had some smoked ham-shinken for him, now thats love!! ;-)

respond via email.

Reply to
Jules

And it looks like he's growing a crop of hair, too! :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller