packing a model

had this email, spoke to them by fone too and a courier is coming for it.

its to be upside down, as thats what the artist is famous for, i did tell them that the rotors are drooped so i may need to make another set.

How do i pack a helo? guess it wont get there and back in one peice.

Hi Jules. I am working on behalf of a contempory uk artsist. She is currently working on a peice involving a full size westland wessex helicopter. There is also a forthcoming exhibition in san francisco which she has some work in. The art exhibition will be a collection of models of artists projects. We are currently trying to find a westland wessex model to feature in this exhibition. Your RAF rescue wessex we have seen on the internet is perfect and we would love to use it. Would you consider letting it go to san francisco for a few weeks. It would be very well looked after and we would pay you for the loan of it.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales