Paging RobG 'Nother question

Did I note at some point that you are also a shooter? Got some questions about KY law.

email: ftauss at yahoo dot com if you want to take it off group. Making the appropriate changes of course.

Thanks, Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I don't shoot, other than the military issue weapons. There is a rod & gun club on base and even a machine gun range located off post.

Reply to
RobG

"RobG" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Oh sure, you get the good ones. 8)

Thanks, Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

a friend in pahrump has a machine gun dealer license and he always has some guy renting the range to shoot his toys. in exchange for loading for the customers, he's let me fire most of his toys...m2, all the german stuff, even a mg42, a

30 call, uzi, etc. my fave for rock and roll? his paypay. just like in the war movies, i hold the round clip and fire short bursts. one afternoon i turned a refridgerator into razor blades.....what a blast. that little gun is quick to load, easy to control and surprisingly accurate, (for a garden hose weapon) and it is cheap to shoot. he reloads, so the cost in very small. one i hated? the ak47. noisy, clumsy, hard to hold and not very accurate. them rooshans knew their mg's and mp's!

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote in news:uSETg.150052$ snipped-for-privacy@fe06.news.easynews.com:

I fired an MP5 once. Fantastic. Like a Swiss watch. What I really want (like I'll have the disposable) is a BAR and a Thompson.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost