Paragon stuff

Hi Troops:

For the benefit of those who have been be-moaning the demise of Paragon, I have just received an e-flyer from Meteor Productions listing a whole bunch of Paragon stuff in 1/32, 1/48 and 1/72 scales. Paragon is back!

Bill Shuey

(I accept no responsibility for anyone else ruining their budget at this time)

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Paragon is back with a vengeance! And if you want to discuss things with Neil, get over to ARC, he hangs out in the discussion groups there.

He does listen to ideas too!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Okay....I just checked. Where is this aforementioned Vultee Vengeance?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Yes they are!

As a matter of fact they are retooling all the Mosquito stuff to fit the Tamiya kits!

Yessssss, there is a modeling God!

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

Good one Greg. lol. Maybe they'll be back with a bang (seat) too.

Reply to
Chek

"Okay....I just checked. Where is this aforementioned Vultee Vengeance?

:o)"

Ouch! Walked straight into that, didn't I???

;0)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes