Parts for Phantom Mustang

Trying to get my son interested in modeling, so started with the old repop of the Monogram Phantom mustang, with all the moving parts. However, after getting started we found several of the gears were missing. Is Revell USA a source for parts if the kit was molded by Revell Germany?

Reply to
Viperdoc

Viperdoc wrote: : Trying to get my son interested in modeling, so started with the old repop : of the Monogram Phantom mustang, with all the moving parts. However, after : getting started we found several of the gears were missing. Is Revell USA a : source for parts if the kit was molded by Revell Germany? : It is always worth a try, given that it was a Monogram kit originally (and Monogram bought Revell USA). It just depends on if the kit is in production, or if any spare sprue are available.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

I was missing a part from a Revell of Germany 1/32 scale P-38 droop snoot and when I requested a part via email to Germany, it came from Revell-Monogram in the US.

Reply to
Rob Gronovius