Parts for Phantom Mustang

Trying to get my son interested in modeling, so started with the old repop of the Monogram Phantom mustang, with all the moving parts. However, after
getting started we found several of the gears were missing. Is Revell USA a source for parts if the kit was molded by Revell Germany?
: Trying to get my son interested in modeling, so started with the old repop : of the Monogram Phantom mustang, with all the moving parts. However, after : getting started we found several of the gears were missing. Is Revell USA a : source for parts if the kit was molded by Revell Germany? :     It is always worth a try, given that it was a Monogram kit originally (and Monogram bought Revell USA). It just depends on if the kit is in production, or if any spare sprue are available.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.

I was missing a part from a Revell of Germany 1/32 scale P-38 droop snoot and when I requested a part via email to Germany, it came from Revell-Monogram in the US.