PING "e"

Copies of your abuse complaints are showing up in RGMW

you may not realize that this particular Idiot is a leftover from a crossposting flame war between RGMW and ARW (alt.rel wicca).

BOTH GROUPS are tired of this shit , and have ignored each other for months. Just put the silly s*****ad in your killfile and eventually he'll move on.

Reply to
blutoof

i knew he was hated in what he claimed his group. noted and thank you for the hu. what's up with usenetserver?

duh, teh idiot is sending them to usenetserver and warhammer. I really wonder who is the cause of abuse ?

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

buuuwahahahah you retard. you have been posting them now for over a month. that`s how long you`ve been owned and owned hard ! I am not hated f*ck-nuts, I am adored by everyone