ping e: chrome.

Hey - I finally got to ask my boss where he got his Olds 442 parts
re-chromed at. It was actually at a place in El Monte, and the prices
were more in line with what you may be looking for - $250 for some thing
like the bumpers, $50 for small parts like side mirrors and such.
Unfortunately he forgot the name of the place...he says he'll look. But
if you Google "chrome plating el monte ca" you'll find a bunch of 'em.
Good hunting...
Reply to
Rufus
much more like it! thanks rufus. as always, yer a mensch.
Hey, is El Monte Slim still giving away a free Easy Rider rifle rack with every car he sells? tia
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper