[TMT] Never honored policy

Example#1:
13-1.0 If a motor fails catastrophically and damages and/or destroys the test stand, or any components thereof, the manufacturer of the failed
motor shall be billed for any and all repairs or replacement of involved equipment.
13-2.0 If damages are not paid in full within 30 days of the incident no further motors will be accepted or tested by TMT until such time that payment is made in full.
13-3.0 If damages are not paid in full within 60 days of the incident certification for that manufacturer shall be removed and their motors will not be approved for use by Tripoli members.
Example #2
4-2.2 For re-certification of high power rocket motors the following number of motor types will be required for Tripoli certification:
Disposable Motors H through L class motors - two (2) of each
Reloadable Motors H through L class motors - two (2) of each
4-3.2 For re-certification of advanced high power rocket motors the following number of motor types will be required for Tripoli certification:
Disposable Motors M through O class motors - one (1) of each delay time
Reloadable Motors M through O class motors - one (1) of each delay time
Jerry, you gotta give us some reference for this.
I assume these are some regs for Tripoli Motor testing? there was dammage to a testing facility? and what is the relevance of the recertification ammounts?
lemme guess, one of your motors broke their testing equipment you then paid for the dammages you then sent more motors but they still rejected you.
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

He never paid, if memory serves. He blamed the failure on the test crew.
That's when it all started. IMHO
Tripoli kicked Jerry out and he started bad mouthing them to this day.
Jerry always wanted to run the show, seems he was the only one that felt he had what it took to do that.
Seems like he is still trying, key word "trying".

Give that man a cigar!

Memory fails.

It was a symptom of Rogers breaching his partnership agreement while TRA President, as was the Kosdon approvals using Powertech (ie exclusively USR) assets.

Um yea, if you call telling facts bad mouthing.

Say what? Based on WHAT? Everyone who knows me knows I am a delegator not a meglomaniac.
Roy Simpson is without clue but is repeating the 10-13 year old story used to conceal the frauds of the time. Interesting how gullible he is in light of the many things that have come to light since. It turns out they were not "only" out to get Jerry, he was just the posterboy target.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

It's TRUE! Jerry is a rocket DOG!

Waste of effort on my part, but I looked it up.
Never paid, kicked out because.
Some have short memories, when it goes against what they want people to think.
If you do not like what others do, then form your own group and see if you can do better.
Never happen, easier to just bad mouth the ones that try.
Things never change, some never learn. Yell loud enogh and someone may believe.

I want to see that cite!

Jerry Irvine wrote:

What, Don't you remember?

Nope.
never attempted to pay, or payment was never accepted?
- iz
Roy Simpson wrote:

Yes inquiring minds want to know what lies were told.

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed wrote:

which makes more sense? jerry didn't pay, or TRA wouldn't accept?

Of course. TRA wouldn't accept.
You DO know USR was the FIRST company to actually pay its cert fees current with TRA and the next one took MONTHS to do so later, don't you?
It is in the record!
Or does your memory fail you yet again?
Jerry
TRA012

Your question is rhetorical and negated as it would be true that Jerry didn't pay in either case... think about it.
You make only accusations and provide no proof. Right now I believe Jerry makes more sense in nearly every particular.
You make allusions to Jerry conspiracy theories. Jerry makes outright accusations, and gives basis and cites.
You desire to hide behind a pseudo name. This is OK with me to an extent, but not if you hope to convince others like me of Jerry's wrongness without cite or basis.
~ Duane Phillips.

If it were any one else making the claim, I'd say Jarry didn't pay. Excet in this case, I'd say they didn't accept it. Just like they refused to accept my renewal, something they are not allowed to do.

Can you show us proof of payment?
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

Nope. Impossible. It was REFUSED by CER. At Black Rock (the final time).
Now that dozens of EX guys are firing motors those who use phenolic cases know precisely how little damage they do to test equipment. So the claim it totaled the equipment is both not supported by the specimen and also by the refusal for the tripling of compensation.
I also donated most of the money (about 20%) for the three prior test stands that were fully paid for but never installed for motor testing.
It is a long sad story at Tripoli I assure you.
Jerry
TRA 012
Not to butt into a good arguement, but I have been looking into EX for a little bit now and I know I will eventually want to build a test stand. Now what I was wondering is what can the test stand that TRA or NAR actually test. Some of the specs that I was thinking for a homebuilt one was, thrust, ejection force, case temp, the angle that the exhaust leaves the nozzle and possbly case expansion.

Yours is FAR more impressive than theirs.
Theirs tests for thrust (force) and they wipe goop on the case to see if it goes above 200 deg C.
That's it. That's all.
Jerry
Mom and Dad can make the rules, And certain things forbid, But I can make them wish that they Had never had a kid. - Calvin
He's YOUR god, They're YOUR rules, YOU burn in hell. - Locutus
Happy new year! BUY an EMRR calendar. It is safe now, it is past 1-1-04 :)