Please take a look at my new model site!

See this link:

Hope you like it!

Merry Christmas!

Carl P.S. We do Cars, Plane, Trains, & Buildingd too!

Reply to
surfduke

Spam!

Reply to
Mark M

Nothing wrong with a little promotion but did you see the prices for just a card model Outrageous

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Nothing wrong with a little promotion but did you see the prices for just a card model Outrageous

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Nothing wrong with a little promotion but did you see the prices for just a card model Outrageous

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Is there an echo in here?

Reply to
eyeball

I use Mixed Media. They are Card Wraps over tube, (as well as some Resin parts), I build them to the customer spec.. Anything you want, (let me know). I am helping build a full size F-100D, (For a fellas yard display, (Alum, over wood frame)). I will have a Saturn V in

1:24th scale done for another guy soon, (It will be displayed on it's side for a retirement party, in June)).

Please revisit, (I have had some upgrades made, and added more models).

Sorry if you think this a spam. I have been a lurker on this group for sometime, (and found this group to be a good resource).

Thank you for your time, (and reviews),

Merry Christmas,

Carl

Reply to
surfduke

my problem with you is your prices. you seem to be about 10x higher than comparable vendors. someone tell you we have more money than brains?

For some reason my server sent this several times.

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Yeah it is amazing. You can go to most resin companies and find higer quality kits for about 1/4 the price

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

is that one of the east euro guys? they seem to think we're stupid and will pay anything. them rooshans were like that in the early 90's.