Please take a look at my new model site!

I use Mixed Media. They are Card Wraps over tube, (as well as some Resin parts), I build them to the customer spec.. Anything you want, (let me know). I am helping build a full size F-100D, (For a fellas yard display, (Alum, over wood frame)). I will have a Saturn V in 1:24th scale done for another guy soon, (It will be displayed on it's side for a retirement party, in June)).
Please revisit, (I have had some upgrades made, and added more models).
Sorry if you think this a spam. I have been a lurker on this group for sometime, (and found this group to be a good resource).
Thank you for your time, (and reviews),
Merry Christmas,
Carl
Reply to
surfduke
my problem with you is your prices. you seem to be about 10x higher than comparable vendors. someone tell you we have more money than brains?
is that one of the east euro guys? they seem to think we're stupid and will pay anything. them rooshans were like that in the early 90's.

Site Timeline