[Q] Tamiya 1/100 plane series?

Seems like the series just got reissued. They've got the F-4 phantom, F-105 thunderchief, Me163/Me262 combo, and some others.

Does anyone have any comments on this series? Is the detail acceptable?

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

They're all excellent for the scale. Cockpit detail leaves something to be desired but otherwise they're all very nice.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I recently built the Me262/163 combo...excellent kits,but the included pilots look a bit big,closer to 1/72 scale.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I don't know if the Il-28 is among them but I built one a while back and it was great. The decal sheet came with about 4 choices of country IIRC.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak