Question re cockpit detail painting

Any recommendations on paint for cockpit detail painting, such as knobs and switchs? I use Tamiya and Gunze paints, yet these paints don't work as well when applied by brush.

I want to build the Italeri 1/12 scale F-16 cockpit and figure there's gotta be a better paint that's easier to apply by brush for fine details.

Thanks, Jeff The eagle has landed

Reply to
MAYSUN5961

Or, you could paint with a toothpick. Also, Prismacolor makes a silver-colored pencil which is good for detail work.

Frank

MAYSUN5961 wrote:

Reply to
Frank Koval

Even with extender, acrylics don't seem to brush as well as oil based paints. Testor's work very well. Plus oils are easier to dry brush with. You could also try the gel pens.

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Reply to
Richard Martins

They're available in most any arts & crafts store - I've picked them up at both Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

even wally world.

You should be able to find them in almost every stationary dept. in any store.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan